As we await our grand champion in Hands of Stone, it’s time to finish off the Free For All. 6 rounds and the championship. Who is the best of what’s left?
- The 90s had as much trouble with cat ears as it did bat ears.
- If Batman had a shield, “Knightfall” would never have happened.
- Dino fight. What more do you need?
- Surfer kind of asked for that one.
- Wolverine Abuse Alert! Break out the popcorn.
- And My Entry: Goldbug takes the Throttlebots shopping.
- Some villain names just don’t age well.
- And My Entry: It’s Goldbug’s second to last appearance and our last visit to Nebulos, but I’d rather note that in Round 7 almost all of the entries were Best Of material and in round 8 almost none were. Now granted, Best of FNF is my opinion and not based on any system other than what entertained me. Still, that’s quite the jump.
- The battle that divided Snell and Bully…forever! Or until someone brought out a yummy cake.
- I wonder if Hal blamed this on space bugs, too?
- And My Entry: Goldbug’s final fighting appearance as he takes in a carnival.
- I was wondering what happened to the Nazi abuse.
- “Wait, my wife is going to leave me….ooof!”
- And My Entry: The return of Bumblebee! Yay! Under Furman. Nuts!
- Thor takes on Ultimo, which should be the next Thor movie.
- Most of the fights were Halloween based and I’m just not a horror kind of guy.
- And My Entry: Bumblebee opens a water park.
- It’s Captain Marvel fighting a T-Rex! THAT’S how it’s done, Geoff Johns!
- The guy dressed in the bat costume is the sanest one here.
- Kyle’s so awesome he can beat himself! Hal usually gets defeated by himself. There’s a difference.
- And My Entry: And Bumblebee sadly ends the main tournament as he started.
I didn’t get into the Prize Fight this tournament and it wasn’t a prize I wanted anyway. Here’s my promo entry just the same.
- Ah, Hal abuse. Always a favorite, if only because the current DC rulers keep telling us he’s the bestest Green Lantern ever.
- I’m not a fan of them separately, but Hulk/Thing fights are always fun to watch.
- Godzilla. Just…Godzilla.
In the end Godzilla won the Free For All Tournament, just as it should be. Next week, it’s back to the NEW Fights. What horrors will the Friday Night Fighter’s unleash? And if you have a large comic collection, please join us. We thrive on the competition.