Until recently, every Friday Night Fight had a theme to follow. So when MOC Spacebooger opted to have a tournament whose theme was no theme it was in itself a theme. Did you follow that? Doesn’t matter. Point is, we were left to our own devices. And so I created a theme for myself.
I followed Bumblebee’s fights throughout his comics career. My comrades, however, chose their own work. Tonight we see the best of what’s left in something similar to how we compete today.
The Best Of
Free For All rounds 1-6
- Black Adam was never allowed to have a bird for a pet.
- Bruce Banner: Dragon Slayer is a What If comic waiting to happen.
- I’m more amazed by the explanation than the fight itself.
- Let’s hear it for the new kid!
- And My Entry: Bumblebee’s first fight…didn’t go very well.
- This is has to always be embarrassing for the “weapon”.
- Hulk is terrible at making friends.
- It wasn’t my birthday, but Snell gave me both Wolverine abuse AND voiced the main (but not only) reason I hate Logan so much!
- Ah, Guy Garnder abuse, even if it is how he and Kilowag roughhouse. (I should note that Guy Gardner abuse is just fun while Wolverine abuse is just an extension of my hatred.)
- And My Entry: Not fair! Illegal use of Megatron!
- I think she knows who she is.
- Ummm…..that happened.
- And My Entry: The airline lost Buster’s luggage one time too many.
- Like I said, embarrassing to be the “weapon”.
- Luckily none of these cosplay arguments happen at the cons I go to.
- See, Linkara, I’m not the only one who gives Kook-Aid-Man the props he deserves.
- I’ll give Hal this; he actually put up a good effort BEFORE getting knocked silly.
- Normally I’m not part of the “Batman can beat anybody” thing, but this fight with the Hulk is impressive enough to be here.
- And My Entry: I don’t care what Jerzy says, Sgt. Slaughter and General Hawk lost serious points with me after this.
- You’re welcome, ladies. Let’s see Samuel L. pull this off!
- What does Terry have against cooked rice?
- Shang-Chi won top honors in the debate club.
- Retirement doesn’t always mean you can’t play anymore.
- And My Entry: That old PSA was right. It really IS the best no-calorie drink in all the world.
- Hitler abuse, but a bit defused thanks to potentially destroying the space/time continuum.
- Good dog, Krypto. Good dog.
- And My Entry: Ratchet should be impressed with Goldbug and Blaster.
And that’s the first six rounds. Next week is the Prize Fight, and I’m a contestant this time. Join us in two weeks for the conclusion of the Free For All and the many adventures of Da Bee!